A Two-Day Event for Women
Buenos Aires, April 13 -14, 2019
Learn to Act, Feel, Move, and Think from Your Core
Core, from Latin Cor, the heart, the center or inmost part of anything. It also refers the essence, to the deepest part of you. Your core is your own center of gravity that grounds you in your confidence and in your power. Like the stars in the sky, you also have a core from where you move and from where you irradiate your light and connect to others.
In these three sessions you will be guided to integrate the WHOLE of yourself, engaging your core at the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual levels.
1. At the Physical Level through exercises and breaths to:
- Improve circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Promote breast health and Reduce PMS symptoms
- Strengthen your core, legs and increase balance and coordination
- Release stress and toxins in belly and lower back
2. At the Mental Level through self enquiry exercises to:
- Improve focus and concentration
- Learn to differentiate rational from non-rational thoughts
- Take dominion over the self-critic
- Engage on positive and uplifting thoughts
3. At the Emotional Level through self-love methods to:
- Observe unwanted feelings without judging them
- Release old feelings stuck in your organs and tissues
- Allow emotions to come through and leave your body
- Recognize the messages behind feelings
4. At the Spiritual Level through Dreaming Practices to:
- Cultivate calm and detachment
- Release stress and rewire your Nervous System
- Remember and use the information from your dreams
- Listen to and follow your Soul’s voice
Workshop Structure + Content
The workshops consist in three sessions that can be taken separately or as a whole.
Saturday, April 13, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
FIRST CHAKRA. In this five-hour session, you will be guided to about Standing up for Yourself on Your Own Feet. You will be guided to connect your feet and legs with your pelvis and your Core to experience grounding, alignment and a clear powerful stand. You will identify, release and dissolve mental and emotional issues related to belonging and tribal beliefs related to loyalty, honor and justice and be guided to create empowering home practices to sustain your new understanding of yourself and the world around you. This first session is the foundation for the energy flow of all the other chakras and the ability to grow and develop yourself.
Saturday, April 13, 3:30 to 8:30 pm
SECOND + THIRD CHAKRAS. In this five-hour session, you will learn about Honoring your Relationships + Honoring Yourself. You will be guided to connect the power of your WOMB, release sacral and lower back limitations and pain as well as issues related to your menstrual cycles and/or your menopause. You will identify, release and dissolve mental and emotional issues related to sex, power, and money, to experience creativity, abundance and lightness. You will also acknowledge, release and dissolve issues related to self-respect, self-abandoning and personal power to support yourself in self-care and self-empowerment.
Sunday, April 14, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
FOURTH, FIFTH, SIXTH AND SEVENTH CHAKRAS. In this five-hour session, you will learn about Loving Yourself Unconditionally. You will be guided to identify, release and dissolve issues related to Love, Acceptance, Forgiveness and Compassion at the physical (chest, lungs, heart), mental and emotional levels. From the heart, you will practice to Speak up Your Truth, opening your throat area; to See Clearly, disengaging your eyes, neck and jaw to differentiate reality from illusion; and to Open Yourself to the Unknown, engaging in deep meditative to finding meaning and realizing yourself as part of the evolutionary journey of the cosmos.
Who is Guiding this Event?
All sessions will be conducted by Aerin Alexander, Being Energy® and Energy Life Sciences Institute® founder.
Aerin has a Master Degree in Kinesiology from CSUN, California, a Master Degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica, and various certifications in the arts of consciousness and movement including the Feldenkrais Method®. Aerin has more than 30 years teaching mindfulness through movements and you would enjoy attending her classes!
Tuition + Registration
When you purchase these classes you will be asked to log in into your account. If you don’t have an account with us, the system will ask you to set up a password. The log in username is your email address. Log in to access to all information related to the products you just purchased.
Your Core - All Three Sessions
to Sunday, April 14, 2:00 pm
Save $40 by registering for all sessions
Register before February 1, 2019 and get an additional $25 discount! Use this coupon code at checkout: