Energy can move in magical ways. It moved that way at last month’s BE workshop in Chichén Itzá.
We’ve been back in LA for a couple of weeks already, and we still feel it in our bodies and minds and spirits. We continue to dream it and see how that potent experience is creating something new. Undoubtedly, a liberating and fundamental change happened for all who were there with us.
What an honor and delight it was to share those four unforgettable days with our amazing workshop participants! Discovering a freedom of perception, and embodying it every day.
From specialized movements to discover and support our purpose, to the inspiring awe of being at this singular, powerful place on the planet, our time in the Yucatan nourished all of us.
What did we take home?
- What it means to have purpose
- Discovery of purpose
- A vision of how purpose looks in our daily lives
- A sense of humbleness and wonder
- An understanding of reciprocity
- The experience of silence
- An opening of perception
What we remember:
- A deep exploration, experience and sharing
- Finding humbleness
- Misty mornings in the silent city of the Maya
- Hearts opening to the mystery of the singing pyramid
- A strong feeling of the wisdom of the Maya and Toltec people
- The experience of awe when gazing at Kukulcan pyramid
- Resting our backs on the walls of the temple of the warriors[separator top=”20″]
Our appreciation for all of you who participated in this workshop is unbounded. We walk our path with fresh energy and the doors of perception opened wide.
Some of you are continuing the experience begun in the Chichén Itzá workshop in our online follow-up program. We look forward to our continued journey there, and in Being Energy’s other workshops and online classes: BeSkilled!, Path with Heart, Nutrition + Health and daily Mind + Body + Spirit classes.
We’ll soon be in Italy, and we know that our Being Energy workshop setting there will flavor the teaching in a special, beautiful way.
Aerin, Miles and Axel