Or listen to the audio transcript:
This interview is part of the Qigong Global Summit a free online event. For more information, please visit https://qigongglobalsummit.com. This recording is a copyright of The Shift Network. All rights reserved.
This summit will feel akin to a virtual retreat, meaning each day will provide experiential opportunities to activate quick shifts in your body, regardless of whether you’re new to Qigong or an experienced practitioner enhancing your skill set.
Over the course of five days, you’ll absorb the philosophies and follow guided Qigong movement and meditation techniques designed to advance you and your practice.
- Emerging Qigong Programs at Harvard’s Osher Center for Integrative Medicine with Peter Wayne
- Intersections: Qigong, Tai Chi, and Yoga with Sifu Matthew Cohen
- 3 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started Qigong with Peng Roden Her
- Applying the I Ching as a Manual for Self-Development with Deng Ming-Dao
- The Interface Between Qigong and Non-Mainstream Therapies and Treatments with Dr. Miles Reid, Kevin W. Chen, PhD, and Sifu Matthew Cohen
- Accessing Your Center Core of Light with Maria Furlano, DMQ (China)
- Becoming a Professional Qigong Teacher: Tips from the Experts with Josie Weaver, Lee Holden, and Tevia Feng
- Qigong and Western Medicine with Shin Lin, PhD, Roger Jahnke, OMD, and Gloria Y. Yeh, MD
- Qigong and Women’s Health with Daisy Lee, Marisa Cranfill, and Roni Edlund
- Qigong and Healing with Master Chunyi Lin, Denise Minter, and Gilles Marin
I’m honored to be among more than 35 leading Qigong teachers, masters, and doctors in this year’s Qigong Global Summit, including Daisy Lee, Deng Ming-Dao, Master Chunyi Lin, Lee Holden, Lindsey Wei, Grandmaster Mantak Chia, Master Mingtong Gu, Teja Bell Rōshi, Faye Li Yip, Mark Tanaka, and many others.
Here is some of the freebies you can get at the Summit
- Faye Li Yip will lead a session to demonstrate Ba Duan Jin Qigong, practiced for millennia for vibrant energy.
- Lindsey Wei will share about Nei Guan, a form of Daoist quietistic meditation, used as a method of training mind to observe emptiness and void.
- Grandmaster Mantak Chia will explain how to recognize your own positive and negative emotions in order to dissolve self conflict.
- Mark Tanaka will discuss how Qigong and other Eastern somatic practices provide unique tools that can help you regulate your nervous system
- Teja Bell Rōshi will reveal insights of science into a deep understanding of the human body and psyche.
RSVP here for the Qigong Global Summit — at no charge: https://shiftnetwork.infusionsoft.com/go/qgs23a25769/a25769